The Trenton Kiwanis Club was founded nearly 60 years ago by like-minded individuals looking to give back to the community of Trenton through supporting activities and events focused on the children of our community in an effort to build a stronger, better, and positive tomorrow.
Latest Kiwanis News
As President of Kiwanis for 2015-2016, it is my personal goal to make this remarkable club and everything that we do known to all in this great city of Quinte West.
Kiwanis International motto is “ Serving the Children of the World “ Trenton Kiwanis motto is Serving the children of Quinte West.
How You Can Support Trenton Kiwanis
Salvation Army Luncheon
This annual event brings together members of our business community and individuals within our community to help raise much needed money for the Salvation Army for Christmas. In 2011 this event raised over $80,000 in two hours!
Quinte West Home Show
Our club gladly partners with the Quinte West Chamber of Commerce to help bring this event forth every year. This is our first event of the year and one we are proud to be a part of to help support local business!
Walleye World Derby
Our largest annual fundraiser with over 5,000 participants across the region and weigh stations from Brighton to Picton and onwards to Napanee. This event is our largest and most complex fundraiser and looked forward to every year.
Charity Golf Classic
Our annual Charity Golf Classic raises money for local organizations including Camp Trillium, of whom we’ve been a long time partner. This event brings together nearly 150 golfers to help raise money for local organizations.
- October 15, 2015 – Regular Meeting
- October 22, 2015 – Regular Meeting
- Otober 29, 2015 – Regular Meeting
- November 5, 2015 – Regular Meeting with Committee Reports
- November 12, 2015 – Regular Meeting
Why Join Kiwanis?
- Provide the opportunity for you to become personally involved in the life of your community, and to help improve your community, the nation, and the world;
- Provide you with the opportunity for fellowship that is often lacking in a busy world, and to make lifetime friendships based on mutual interest and the shared joy of doing for others;
- Provide you with the opportunity to help train tomorrow’s leaders through Kiwanis’ unique Sponsored Youth Programs;
- Provide you with the good feeling that comes from knowing you have personally helped your community and its people, and the knowledge that the effort of each individual really counts.